Know your customer better by analyzing their social media feedback.
A lot of customers are turning to social media and networking channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, and discussion forums to provide feedback on different products and services. It is, therefore, vital that businesses collate, consolidated, and analyze this data. The trouble with that is that often it is too much information to track it or follow it manually.
Acolade’s social sentiment interpreter tool SocialSenser provides a comprehensive and dynamic framework for measuring and monitoring customer feedback from social media. The tool analyzes sentiments in comments using dynamic and customizable semantic algorithm, and also provides demographic analysis of users in certain social media. It uses updated Java libraries, OpenNLP tools, SQL databases, and advanced visualization tools using comprehensive programming and configuration models. Here are some of its features:
- Provides greater flexibility for topic selection options; users can analyze the sentiments for selected topics
- Has a robust algorithm to clean unstructured data before inputing it into the learning engine
- Enables users to analyze the unstructured data from a granular level and drill down to actual comments
- Capability to compare trends and analyze sentiments for particular subjects
- Acquisition of page demographics, including the number of likes, engagements, consumption, impressions by city, country, popularity, gender and age
Get more from your SocialSenser experience
Here is how your organization can benefit from SocialSenser™:
- Make informed decisions based on real-time feedback and social conversations of their customers
- Understand customer behavior and insights and target them with relevant campaigns and promotions
- Analyze customer feedback for events such as product launches and updated services
- Target a set of customers for specific campaigns and promotions
- Increase the probability of success by targeting select groups of customers