Acolade is a boutique IT services provider founded in 2000, specializing in the areas of ERP application implementation, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and software application development services. Since inception, we have been constantly innovating to bring the best of breed technologies to our customers. We truly believe in and think like a startup as we believe a start up is where new and fresh concepts are ideated and delivered. We are nimble and cognizant of what our customers want and invest heavily in a platform driven business that brings high efficiencies in what we do.
Our goal is to deliver quality services that can integrate and optimize technology, allowing our clients to attain success in delivering their critical business objectives by using Information Technology in maximising their return on investment. Our digital innovations include Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT and others.
Our experience includes providing specialized IT services to a range of businesses, from small to large corporations interms of size and turnover over a variety of industry verticals. An end-to-end solution provider, that brings the best of both worlds.
To expand our digital footprint and bring the best services to customers, Acolade and Marlabs Inc (Head quartered in New Jersey, USA www.marlabs.com) have formed a joint venture and strategic partnership extensively leveraging each others services and platforms to deliver the best services to our customers. The partnership brings the expertise of 2500 associates with worldwide centres in Australia, United States, India and Europe.
- • Oracle and SAP Applications Consulting on-premise and Cloud
- • Salesforce™ Implementation & Consulting with over 100 consultants
- • Deep Learning with over 2000 man hours experience
- • Business Intelligence & Reporting supported by various technologies covering Microsoft, Oracle, Informatica
- • Artificial Intelligence & Blockchain
- • Quality Assurance & Test Management supported by over 400 associates
- • Test Automation and Load Testing leveraging tools such as Selenium, OATS, JMeter, Cucumber framework
- • Continuous Testing in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment model
- • DevOps and Agile Transformations